Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Lead HVAC Designer- Vancouver Canada
Sirius Technical is seeking a Lead HVAC Designer for a DIRECT & EXEMPT opportunity in Vancouver Canada.
• Directs the development of accurate designs by conferring with Engineers, Customers, Vendors and other Designers
• Checks all 3D Modeling and Drafting output for accuracy and manufacturability
• Allocates design resources as required by contract and department schedules.
• Develops design labor hour schedules and budgets.
• Advises management of new developments which may affect profit, schedule, costs, customer relations, and/or inter-departmental relations
• Oversees the creation of 3D CAD models for electro-mechanical equipment, propulsion equipment and HVAC/piping systems
• Reviews design interface with ship structure and other systems using 3D CAD models and 2D drawings to eliminate interferences and verify form, fit and function.
• Oversees the design of equipment that integrates with customer applications
• Oversees the creation and revision of schematics, arrangement and details drawings and manufacturing drawings and supporting documents (such as bill of materials and engineering changes notices)
• Defines, develops, and maintains CAD/drafting standards and trains Designers in their use
• Coordinates CAD software standards and training
• Writes standard operating procedures to aide in design activity, training and ISO compliance
• Ensures compliance with contract requirements for CAD output
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
• Minimum 2 year degree in an engineering field of study
• 3-5 years of CAD (3D AND 2D drafting) experience is required.
• Supervisory experience is preferred.
• AutoCAD and/or Inventor experience preferred; must be able and willing to learn new software
• Marine industry experience
• 3D Cad software experience
• Degree in Marine Architecture or Engineering
• Marine Apprentice Experience
If interested, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
48 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.