Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 98134
If you are a Marine Electrician with naval shipyard experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
The Naval marine electrician duties are, repair or replace wiring equipment or fixtures. Examine electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices like ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes. Use power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
The Marine electrician is responsible for installing or assisting in the installation and/or construction of bulkheads, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs and furniture in various types of vessels or other marine structures. The unfinished structure of a vessel is finished into living, work and leisure/recreation spaces.
• Under general supervision, performs standard and non-standard work that is dependent on trade specialty.
• Works from government drawings, tech manuals.
• Must have knowledge of WAFs
• Must be able to distinguish color phasing
• Ability to weld, braze
• Performs all necessary tasks (semi-skilled and unskilled) laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of systems and equipment
Requirements for This Job:
• Standard PPE (steel toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses)
• Knowledge of marine electrical systems and required maintenance and repair needs.
• Knowledge of the principles, techniques, and practices involved in the installation, maintenance, repair and alteration of marine electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
• Able to communicate orally and in writing complex marine electrical systems problems.
• Must pass a written examination on MARINE electrical procedures.
• Shipyard experience/ terminology/ codes
Health insurance (for you and your family)
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years of experience as Marine electrician, preferably within the Marine/Shipbuilding industry.
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
109 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.