Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 39581
If you are a Marine Joiner with shipyard experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
• Shipyard work
• Assemble/ install furniture, cabinets, windows, bulkheads, ceilings, doors, floors, stairs, insulation etc. in marine structures and vessels.
• May do some hot work and HVAC duct installation
• Bending, stooping, kneeling, standing for long periods
• Must have own hand tools and general PPE
• Requirements for This Job:
• Pre-employment drug screen
• Good work ethic
• Government Issued ID(s) for I-9
• 2+ years shipyard experience preferred
• Reliable Transportation
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Ability to follow / decipher blue prints and or schematics
• Basic carpentry, woodworking, sheet metal and / or fabrication experience
• Basic welding knowledge
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Matching 401K program
• Hotel assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family
• Cash Advances
• Weekly direct deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
55 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.