Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: San Diego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 92113
We are currently hiring experienced pipe welders for a large defense contractor in San Diego. This project is repairing and constructing both navy and commercial ships.
• Pipe welding candidates must be proficient in SMAW and GTAW welding processes.
• SMAW- 6” Schedule 80 carbon steel, 11018 rods, 6G restricted positions, 1/8” and 3/32” butt weld with backing ring. X-ray test.
• GTAW- 2.5” (wall 0.187”) Copper Nickel with RN-67 butt weld with backing ring. Bend test will be required. 3.5” (wall 0.95”) class 200 Copper Nickel sleeve in 4F and 5F positions.
• Candidates must have at least 4 years of pipe welding experience. Shipyard experience is a plus.
• Must be DBIDS qualified.
• Willing and able to work overtime and weekends when available.
Please contact Will at 619 333 1610 or Grace at 619 333 1616
285 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.