[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517646
Posted By: Tradesmen International
Posted On: 2019-03-08 13:48:06
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click Here To Apply!
Subject: Structural Welder
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
Naval Shipyard Position.
* $27.50 - $37/hr, based on experience
* OT: time and a half/hr.
* $120/day per diem (if eligible).
* 4+yrs commercial/naval experience as 1st Class Welder.
* Multi-Pass all position fillet/butt welds using SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GMAW-P.
* Heating - Oxygen/Propane Heating Torch.
* Familiarity with OSHA Regulations.
* Air Carbon Arc Gouging.
* Ability to use fillet & butt weld gauges.
Pre-Employment Test Outline:
* All position SMAW.
* All Position FCAW.
* Horizontal GMAW.
* Air Carbon Arc Gouging proficiency.
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, as well as a hair follicle drug test.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
129 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.