[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517649
Posted By: Tradesmen International
Posted On: 2019-03-08 13:50:17
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Click Here To Apply!
Subject: Abrasive Blaster - C7 Certification Required
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Newport News
Country: United States
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* Up to $27.31/hr.
* Up to $40.95/OT.
* $120/day per diem.
* C7 Certification Required.
* 3+yrs experience using high pressure blasting equipment.
* Psychically demanding environment, including confined spaces, heights, and the use of a blaster air-fed helmet and/or soft hood air-fed respirator and a negative=pressure half-face respirator.
* Hazard communication trained in accordance with OSHA Standard 29CFR1915.1200.
* Inorganic Arsenic Training completed.
No Job Testing Required!
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, as well as a hair follicle drug test.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
71 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.