[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* 4+yrs commercial/naval sheet metal experience as first class Sheet Metal Worker.
* Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, & sketches.
* Ability to comprehend fractional & decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
* Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication & assembly.
* Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
* Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
* Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
* Experience using small hand tools & shop equipment.
* Carbon Steel Fillet Welding (512) Qualification: Fillet Welding – single-pass (NAVSEA Technical Publication 39074-aq-gib-010/248)
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, as well as a hair follicle drug test.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.