[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 521168
Posted By: Integrity Staffing Services
Posted On: 2019-04-15 07:10:51
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Integrity Staffing Services
Subject: [Electrician] NOW HIRING!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Immediate need for Marine Electricians with the following experience:
-Must have 2+ years electrical experience working on navy vessels
- Good understanding of electrical safety and work practices required
- Must be familiar with NAVSEA & OSHA standards
- Must possess fundamental knowledge reading and interpreting electrical schematics
- Capable of installing electrical equipment under the direction of a supervisor
- Basic understanding of NAVSEA Standard Items 009-08, 009-28 & 009-74
- Must have working knowledge of ship’s compartmental layout
- Must have own basic hand tools
-Must be U.S. citizen or National
- Must be willing to submit to Criminal Background Check and Drug test
- Long Term Assignments
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
135 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.