[Shipfitter] NOW HIRING!!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hampton Roads, VA.
Immediate need for Shipfitters with the following Experience:
- 4+ yrs. exp. in marine/shipyard environment required.
- Knowledgeable reading Blue Prints and Schematics
- Exp. in layout, cutout, fabrication of foundations, bulkheads, decks, frames, hatches, stairwells
- Experience working with carbon steel and Aluminum
- Must be able to Tack Weld using SMAW 6010 & 7018
- Able to use Oxy/Acyt & Propane torch to cut and bevel plate
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND and able to pass a Drug Screen.
- Long Term Assignments (up to 2 years for some assignments)
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid holidays and vacation available upon meeting eligibility requirements
For further consideration reply with resume or APPLY HERE at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a recruiter call 1-800-766-2701 Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 or 11835 Cannon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23606
Up to $30/ hour DOE and Contract plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
Walk-ins are welcome to apply at 615 Lynnhaven Pkwy., Suite 101, Virginia Beach, Va. 23452 or 11835 Cannon Blvd., Suite 105B, Newport News, VA. 23606