[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate need for 1st Class Marine Insulators:
- Must have three years’ experience as a marine pipe coverer applying molded pipe sections to various steam pipe systems including main steam, auxiliary steam, HPD, and LPD.
- Must be able to install, remove, or repair molded insulation which includes calcium silicate, template, and finishing cement to various size piping systems
- Requires high quality workmanship - must be able to cut proper miters, apply fiberglass cloth over sections smoothly and without excessive glue being trapped, and use care to avoid applying adhesive on adjacent surfaces through the use of masking, drop cloths, etc.
- Must be U.S. citizen or national
- Must have clean background and be willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to pass a (hair follicle) Drug Screen
- Long Term Assignment (possibly up to 2 years)
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid vacation and holidays to those who meet eligibility requirements
For further consideration complete our on-line registration along with resume at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a recruiter call 757-420-0555!
$21.00 - $33.00 Per Hour - DOE and Contract – Per Diem Available