[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are a Pipefitter with shipyard experience and want to work for a wonderful company...we have the job for YOU!
United Labor Group proudly services clients all across the Nation. We have an outstanding reputation for being an industry leader in providing skilled craftsmen to projects all across the United States. We offer consistent work, competitive benefits, top pay and professionalism. Join our team TODAY!
Must confidently be able to create a basic pipe assembly, Point A to Point B, which includes a 45 and 90 offset. Must execute what the print says. Test is not overly technical and is performed on steel pipe. The test is performed in a booth. There is a written and practical test. Practical test must meet minimum standards for adequacy, competence and proficiency in the following areas:
• Bend Pipe
• Do Laterals
• Fit up a socket weld and a butt weld
• Thread pipe into a valve
• Position the valve correctly
• 3 years of pipe fitting experience in a variety of setting, including shipyard.
• Must be able to successfully clear a thorough criminal background check
• Must clear pre-employment DrugScreen
• OSHA Certified
• Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations
• Weekly Payroll, Direct Deposit to your checking account or our easy and convenient rapid pay card
• Matching 401K
• Per-diem where applicable
• Cash advances and bonuses upon passing of tests
• Hotel assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• Low Cost Health Insurance for you and your family
ULGMarine is a skilled craft labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Marine Industry from shipbuilding through repair. Our mission is simple: to build long term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and being the best at what we do. With over 30 years' experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Marine industry is surpassed by none.