[Fitter] Ship Fitter
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NSC Technologies is currently hiring for Ship Fitters in Marinette, Wisconsin for LONG TERM Work with BENEFITS!
Responsibilities will include:
Must have 5 years of COMMERCIAL SHIP BUILDING EXPERIENCE!
MUST BE ABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
* cut and wash a bevel
* cut carbon plate using a torch ACCURATELY & PRODUCTIVELY
* READ & INTERPRET PRINTS and UNDERSTAND Ship terminology
* Read standard tape measurer.
* Tack weld using smaw or fcaw is a plus!
* Must be able to work at a HIGH PRODUCTIVE LEVEL 5 - 6 days a week
* MUST be able to work under strict supervision
* Must demonstrate the ability to work well with peers.
Pay is $26/hour and $100/per diem for those who qualify.
PLease contact a recruiter at 228.285.4176 for more information!
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.