[Welder] Seam Welder (top wages, long term)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seam Welders - Marine construction in northern Wisconsin
** $300 Bonus after first 80 hours on the job
C.A. Jones is hiring Seam Welders for marine construction projects in Wisconsin.
* Experience in manual seam welding of steel and aluminum in a shipyard.
Set up and operate welding equipment to weld metal pieces together according to layouts, blueprints, or work orders.
* Weld straight seams with consistent acceptable results
* Set up and maintain welding equipment and operations
* Previous experience welding with ceramic tape
* Ability to read shop orders
OSHA 10 safety certification required
MUST be capable of passing an x-rayed seam welding test.
Per Diem (for Qualified Non- Local Candidates only)
Medical / Dental Insurance
Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT:
251-623-8833 Serious Inquires Only. Thank you for your interest.