[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NSC Technologies has an immediate opening for NAVSEA Certified Pipefitters in Bremerton WA.
1st Class Pipefitters must have the ability to understand directions and follow instructions. Technically proficient in tasks, work processes, and equipment operation. Accountable for completion of daily work assignments, completion of work signatures, and QA signatures for completeness and quality of work.
Pipefitter Job Requirement:
• Must have knowledge of all the J1 and J2 requirements.
• Must have a good attendance record along with being a team player.
• Brazing qualifications for face feed and insert.
• Knowledge of bending rolling offsets and 90’s on a hand bender and machine benders.
• Knowledge of tack welding, pipe and hangers.
• Must know standard items that pertain to pipe installation and testing.
• Able to hand prep piping for backing rings and butt welds either using grinder or cutting machines.
• Able to work to PCP’s and CWP’s along with the proper WAF and drawings.
• Must have prior experience with P-1 piping and P-2 high energy pipe testing and installation.
• Must be familiar with QA checkpoints and what paperwork needs to be on the job during the checkpoint.
• Be able to read micrometer, feeler gauges.
• Be able to identify pipe material.
• Basic knowledge of MIL STD 777.
Requirements: 3 years of pipe fitting experience in a variety of setting, including shipyard.
Must be able to pass a Standard Jaeger’s Test chart for near vision acuity reading J1 letters or equivalent with or without corrective aids and pass a color vision test using Ishihara’s Tests for Color Deficiency.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE RESPOND TO AD WITH RESUME****