[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PeopleReady is hiring for Sheet Metal Mechanics for long term job at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton WA.
MUST HAVE NAVSEA EXPERIENCE
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem $150.00 days worked
- Assistance with travel
- Long Term Contract
- Previous experience working with NASSCO preferred.
- Assemble ventilation runs in accordance with drawings, specifications and meet Navy shipboard standard detail requirements, with little to no supervision
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings, layout, fabricate, install and repair sheetmetal products related to shipboard construction HVAC and habitability and have an excellent knowledge of the various types of metals and sizes.
- Knowledge of habitability layout and installation of metal joiner (MJ) bulkheads, MJ doors, berths, galleys and office outfitting
- B. Ensure tank/compartment has an updated safe for hot work ticket and that requirements of the ticket have been met (ex., ventilation, lighting, safety equipment, etc.)
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working on Navy ships and have the ability to navigate a ship and understand compartment designation
- Must be able to repair sheetmetal products related to Shipboard construction HVAC and Habitability
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Must be able to complete work with little or no guidance from Supervisor
Please respond with current resume