[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PeopleReady is hiring for Structural and Pipe welders for long term job at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard in Bremerton WA.
MUST HAVE NAVSEA EXPERIENCE
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem $150.00 days worked
- Assistance with travel
- Long Term Contract
- Previous experience working with NASSCO preferred.
- Candidates must pass an onsite Weld Test and successfully demonstrate the skills and ability to certify to Company Weld Procedures for Steel (mandatory) and Aluminum (desired) base metals using TIG and Stick 6010/7018 weld methods.
- Join metal components together through the process of welding or brazing in both shop and shipboard environments.
- Lay out work to be accomplished, select materials required to accomplish removals / installations / repairs / alterations, and cut / burn / grind surfaces (as directed).
- Read, interpret and follow blueprints or technical drawings and understand associated welding symbols.
- Must have 6+ years structural welding experience in the Ship Repair industry, preferably on Naval vessels.
- Must pass onsite Weld Tests for Steel (mandatory) and Aluminum (desired) base metals using TIG and Stick (6010/7018) weld methods.
- Must have navy welding (NAVSEA) experience
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Please respond with up to date resume