[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PeopleReady is hiring for 10+ spray and blasters for a 6-7 month contract on Beautiful Washington State.
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem $130.00 days worked
- Assistance with travel
- Long Term Contract
- perform duties associated with abrasive blasting operations for surface preparation of interior and exterior tanks, engine room and interior compartments and other sites as required by each project based upon specifications for each vessel.
- prepare coating materials by blasting, cleaning, preparing, masking and mixing in various additives such as two or three-part paints for tanks, voids, bilges, passageways, machinery, interior bulkheads and exterior surfaces with the proper applications with brushes or rollers, for the paint millage required by written technical direction.
- Perform needle gunning, hand or mechanical sanding to prepare the surface for final painting.
- Meet environmental requirements and best Shipyard practices in acquisition, application, removal and disposal of paint, paint waste or residuals in accordance with OSHA requirements and federal and state laws
- Apply paint free of discontinuities, for example: holidays, runs, and drips
- Knowledge of shipyard safety practices,
- 4+ Years' experience as a Marine Painter
- Prefer C-7, C-12 C-14 or C-7 certs.
- High School Education or equivalent or vocational education
Please respond with current resume