[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PeopleReady is hiring for 10+ Marine Electricians for a 6-7 month contract on Beautiful Washington State.
- Weekly Pay
- Per Diem $130.00 days worked
- Assistance with travel
- Long Term Contract
- Read and interpret drawings, blue prints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine the layout and installation of electrical equipment.
- Install electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, feeders, coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Outfit and lay out wire ways, and install cable trays, and initially install hangers.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical controls and components involved with various main propulsion units.
- Perform electrical fitting installations, stud runs, cableways, controller mounts and all mounting hardware involved with marine electrical equipment.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical controls.
- 3 years' experience working as a General Maintenance Worker or similar with working knowledge of Marine Electrical systems and required maintenance and repair.
- 1 year experience working with Electrical system.
- Ability to tack weld to initially install the hangers and experience using welding torch (using either MIG welding or stud guns - Journeymen Welders will follow up their initial installations).
- Ability to use torch to cut holes in bulkheads related to electrical systems and components
Please respond with most current resume