[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10350791 – ENGINEER ELECTRICAL 3 – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 2 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking two Electrical Engineer that is looking for an exciting opportunity to be able to travel and be on a ship at sea! Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be on an Aircraft Carrier? Now is your opportunity to work and get to experience the excitement at sea!
Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks. Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
• Familiarity of Electromechanical Systems
• Willingness to be underway with the Ship at sea. Periodicity is about 50% travel over the next year.
• Some data collection and processing experience.
• Familiar with electrical system troubleshooting.
• Familiar with control systems.
• Familiar with electrical diagram/schematic reading.
• This position will specifically support CVN78/79/80 ADVANCED WEAPONS ELEVATORS.
Health Savings Account Contribution
Short & Long-Term Disability
Parking Reimbursement Advancement
Opportunities Employee Assistance Program
A Professional Projects and Staffing Company Built for the Changing Nuclear Market. ReNuke was created with a singular focus on offering the best talent and project management for next generation projects.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.