[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CTR is hiring Local Sheet Metal Mechanics for Shipyard project in Pascagoula, MS
Temp to Perm Long term job
• Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
• Able to layout all joiner inclusive of bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision.
• Able to prefab, install bulkheads, doors, ceilings, shelving, furniture, consoles and all attachments from drawings with minimal supervision
• Able to mark out, shoot pins, and insulate deck head, side shells, beams, and all duct with minimal supervision
• Able to measure, build, and install pads with minimal supervision
• Able to run and cut all fittings on various pipe coverings, and lag it out- with little or no seams showing
• Able to run metal and operate shear and break
• Able to read metric and standard tape measure
• Able to take drawing to job site with material and work with minimal supervision
• Able to measure duct /fittings and install same
• Able to mount and install equipment such as valves, air hangers
• Understand the principals of interior painting and be able to accomplish same
• Functional working knowledge of blueprints and construction information.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Text Bridget 251-216-9983
or Call Bridget 757-873-5900 ext 181 for job details and to apply