[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Requirements For Deck Electrician:
The Deck Electrician must have three (3) or more years of experience in the electrical field – Marine or Commercial Nuclear applications.
1.Must be able to read and interpret shipboard electrical installation drawings, wiring tables, schematics, and work packages.
2. Work independently with proper instruction.
3. Proficient in the use of basic electrical meters and test instruments (volt-ohm meter, clamp-on ammeter, insulation resistance testers (mergers, etc.).
4. General deck electrician work. (i.e. layoff and mount electrical equipment and wireways; install cable penetrations in equipment , bulkheads, and decks; cable installation; cable terminations; and cut-in and hook-up)
5. Proficient in the use of basic electrician hand tools (i.e. Pliers, wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, connector crimping tools, etc.)
6. Physically able to climb vertical and inclined stairs and ladders, crawl, bend, stoop, work at heights, and work in confined spaces.
7. A Deck Electrician will be required to pass the Stud Shooting training class and the associated vision test. These tests will be administered by NNS.
**Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must pass a background check and hair follicle drug test.
Call or Text Madison: 336-455-4700 and/or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.