[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking qualified Marine Electricians with previous experience in the Marine Industry (U.S. Navy, Prior Shipyard, OR a combination of the two ON US NAVY VESSELS). Both Travel and Lodging will be arranged by the client AND there will be Per Diem (Meals and Incidentals).
- Considered applicants will be flown into Portland, OR and attend at 2-day NON-PAID training in Bremerton, WA.
- Contract is 44 week's worth of work, averaging 58 hours per week. (Mon-Fri 10hr./days) AND (Saturday 8 hour days).
- $61/hr. per day Per Diem (Meals and Incidentals)
- Pay Rates will include Fringe (Health and Welfare) - See break down below:
Positions, Descriptions, Qualifications:
Level I - 5+ years of MCT Experience on U.S. Naval Vessels. Must be proficient in opening and closing out. Must possess own basic tools. $27.29/hr. + $4.54 Fringe /hr. (First 40 hours worked)
Level II - 6+ Years of experience as a Marine Electrician on U.S. Naval Vessels. Troubleshooting and testing experience is a plus. Must possess own basic tools. $28.99/hr. + $4.54 Fringe /hr. (First 40 hours worked)
Level III (Journeyman) 8+ years of Marine Electrician experience on U.S. Naval Boats. Power Certified. Experience with test and troubleshooting. Connector and fiber certified. $30.64/hr. + $4.54 Fringe/hr. (First 40 hours worked)
- 5+ years of specific experience (U.S. Navy, Prior Shipyard, OR combination of both AND experience must be working on Navy Ships)
- Must possess a U.S. Birth Certificate OR U.S. Passport
- Willingness to submit to drug screen
- Willingness to submit to background check (DOD)
- High School Diploma OR equivalent
- Have or be willing to obtain OSHA 10 Maritime, Firewatch and Respirator Fit Certifications.
- Weekly Pay and Benefits
- Expert Resume advice and Interviewing Experience
- Exceptional Customer Service
If interested in Applying, email your resume (In Word Format) to AND contact Chester with Aerotek (Bremerton, WA) today! Email: Cell: 208-790-2133 Work: 360-813-9814
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.