[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is seeking Marine Electricians for an established shipyard in Portland, OR! We are looking for Marine Electricians with varied experience: Intermediate, Advanced and Journeyman.
This project will include a stipend and lodging! This is also a long term contract, and an opportunity you do not want to miss out on!
- Shall be able to read, interpret and apply drawings and specifications to determine installation requirements
- Need to have working knowledge of electrical trade mathematics and formulas in order to calculate voltage, amperes and resistance requirements to determine size abd types of materials such as controls, switches, distribution panels, fuses, cables and conduit size
- Able to use electronic measuring devices such as voltmeters, ammeters, ohmeters
- Experience with MCT
- Previous shipyard experience
- Willing to submit to drug screen and background check
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Capable of standing on feet all day
Please apply if interested and qualified! We look forward to hearing from you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.