[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Services, LLC has immediate openings for 1st Class Pipefitters in Newport News, VA
Pay Rate: $29.50/Hr., plus $120.00 Per Diem per workday, if eligible
Job Requirements -
1.Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
6. Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
7. Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Ability to hand prep V bevels.
9. Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
10. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
11. Ability to fit welded sockets.
12. Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring.
Five (5) or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter.
Must be willing to submit to a background check and hair follicle drug test
Send a detailed resume for review
Call us: (800) 748-1395
Job Type: Full-time