[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate need for 1st Class Marine Electricians with the following experience:
- Must have 4 yearsí shipyard experience
- Considerable knowledge with reading & interpreting electrical schematics.
- Must have experience wiring low voltage controls, limit switches, three phase/single phase motors and high voltage panels
- Must know Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures as required by code.
- Ability to draft and submit Condition Found Reports
- Must be proficient using VOMís, Meggers, Amp & Phase rotation meters
-Proficient at building, maintaining, troubleshooting and diagnosing electrical problems
- Strong understanding requirements for NAVSEA Standard Items 009-08, 009-28 & 009-74
- Must be U.S. citizen or National with CLEAN BACKGROUND
- Must be able to pass a Drug Screen.
- Long Term Assignments (up to 2yrs.)
- ACA Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Paid holidays and vacation available to those who meet eligibility requirements
For further consideration reply with resume or go on-line and register at www.integritystaffing.net. To speak with a Recruiter call 1-800-766-2701
Up to $27.30/hr. DOE and Contract plus $110.00/day per diem for those who qualify