[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Must have a minimum of 3 years marine electrical experience.
Applicants that do not have Marine Experience will not be considered for this position.
$25.00/Hr. - $150.00 Per Diem per workday
Job Site Location:
San Diego, CA
Installs, repairs, and hooks up equipment for all electrical services on the ship. Lays out, pulls, lifts out and installs cable and conduit. Prepares work area, drills holes and grinds metal surfaces, and welds mounting equipment. Tests electrical equipment. Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
Essential Job Task:
1. Prepare work areas, drill holes and grind metal surfaces
2. Install welds and hook up equipment
3. Lay out, pull, rip out, repair, and install cable and conduit
4. Test Electrical equipment
5. Read composite blueprints, computer printouts and Navy standards manual
6. Removes scrap and performs general clean up
7. Other tasks as may be assigned relevant to the trade
Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate - OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395