[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring flux core welders for well known manufacturer! Long term contract position with per diem available!
* Perform layout, cutting and welding tasks on structural metal materials
* Understand Principles of Metallurgy
* Perform Oxy-fuel cutting/welding tasks
* Layout and measure projects
* Perform Gas Metal Arc Welding tasks (GMAW), Flux-Core Arc Welding tasks (FCAW), Shielded Metal Arc Welding tasks (SMAW)
Military/shipyard experience encouraged. Submit resumes to apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.