[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Three or more years of experience in the electrical field - Marine applications.
- Must be able to read and interpret shipboard electrical installation drawings, wiring tables, schematics, and work packages.
- Work independently with proper instruction.
- Proficient in the use of basic electrical meters and test instruments (volt-ohm meter, clamp-on ammeter, insulation resistance testers (mergers, etc.).
- General deck electrician work. (i.e. layoff and mount electrical equipment and wireways; install cable penetrations in equipment, bulkheads, and decks; cable installation; cable terminations; and cut-in and hook-up)
- Proficient in the use of basic electrician hand tools (i.e. Pliers, wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, connector crimping tools, etc.)
- Physically able to climb vertical and inclined stairs and ladders, crawl, bend, stoop, work at heights, and work in confined spaces.
Pay Rate: Up to $27.31/hour and per diem available
If interested, please call Brian Horner at 843-972-1991
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.