[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek in Bremerton, WA is seeking qualified Brush and Roll Painters for a traveling contract in Kittery, Maine. To be considered you must have an active Secret Security Clearance (OR Higher), and previous experience brush and roll paining on US Navy vessels.
- Active Secret Clearance (OR Higher)
- Previous Navy OR Shipyard experience BRUSH AND ROLL PAINTING on US Navy vessels
- Must Possess U.S. Birth Certificate OR Passport
- Must be willing to submit to drug and background screening
- High School OR Equivalent
- Possess knowledge of hand tools, power tools, pneumatic tools, etc. used in the industry.
- 1st Shift (2nd potentially in the future)
- Monday - Saturday
- 40-60 hours per week
- $20/hr. Time and a-half (OT)
- Free Lodging and Transportation
- Per Diem (Meals and Incidentals)
- Weekly Pay and Benefits
- Provides Excellent Customer Service
- Resume Advice, Interview Experience, Excellent Customer Service
If Interested in Applying:
- Email Resume to AND Contact Chester with Aerotek today
- Word Format
- Includes Contact Info
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.