[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Local ship yard is seeking a qualified Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic to join their team of shipwrights and fabricators. Current opening is on day shift. Pay rates determined by interview process and experience. Read on for more details and apply if interested!
- Install and troubleshoot pumps, motors, and bearings within seafaring vessels.
- Weld and repair as needed.
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, piping, and more.
- Inspect parts to machine tolerance from blueprints and engineering specifications.
- Perform overhauls and reconditioning on all repair projects.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Own set of tools.
- Hydraulics and piping experience a plus.
- Pump experience.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and procedures to perform equipment installations.
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Work with a small and skilled team that work on ships in port.
- Works in a machine shop to fabricate custom parts.
- New challenges and skills every day.
If interested, please apply or email a recent resume to Mathew at
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.