[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N10332895 - INSIDE MACHINIST - 2Q20 - NEWPORT NEWS, VA - 15 OPENINGS - 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services is seeking Inside Machinist for our client in Newport News, VA.
Two years minimum experience as a Inside-Shop Machinist.
* Safety orientated
* Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc.
* Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc.
* Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc.
* Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc.
* Familiar with threading and the various measuring/gauging requirements
* Drilling/tapping processes
* Familiar with carbide machining processes
* Ability to comprehend complex mechanical drawings and blueprints
* Strong math skills
* Machinist or Tool & Die Apprenticeship
A Professional Projects and Staffing Company Built for the Changing Nuclear Market. ReNuke was created with a singular focus on offering the best talent and project management for next generation projects.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.