[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Services is now hiring 1st Class Structural Welder for a project located in San Diego, CA. Applicants must be able to qualify in two gas shielded FCAW welding processes 71T-1 and 811N3 in the three positions. Knowledge of welding characteristics of metal.
$25.00/Hr. - $150.00 Per Diem per workday
Essential Job Tasks
1. Welds parts in position for fabrication of vessels, tanks or other structural assemblies.
2. Uses carbon electrodes to cut, shape and groove metal.
3. May prepare workplace for welding by cleaning and/or preheating.
4. Examines weld sizes of weld beads.
5. Cleans weld area; sweeps and removes scrap.
6. Other job duties as may be assigned relevant to the trade.
Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate - OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395