[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Services is now hiring Class A Structural Fitters for a project located in Mobile, AL. Applicants must have a minimum of three (2) years maritime experience as a Structural Fitter.
$20.00/Hr. - $80.00 Per Diem per workday
1. Perform basic layout of plates, materials and weldments using basic engineering sketches, drawings, and diagrams.
2. Perform ship fitting functions such as but not limited to fit up of structures, cutting, sniping, sanding, grinding, prepping, tacking and the fit up of plates. Rigs plates and equipment safely.
3. Performs safe and effective use of craft related tools and equipment, including but not limited to millers, sanders, grinders, burr motors, band saws, skill saws, saws all, come along and chain falls, etc.
4. Thorough knowledge of equipment, work processes and techniques used in measuring and fitting or components modules and vessels.
5. Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Must successfully pass A Class Fitter Test
Ability to work shifts or overtime as required, must be flexible
Must successfully pass a background check & drug test
Submit a detailed resume for review
Call us (800) 748-1395
Job Type: Full-time