[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
* Responsible to inspect, measure, and restore out of tolerance conditions on all customer products. This may require use of gaging, hand tools, and air/electric tools.
* Maintain general shop cleanliness by adhering to safety, security and cleanliness standards.
* Interface and work closely with other colleagues on a daily basis as part of a team.
* Must be willing and able to perform all duties in the shop and or on-site at various locations
* The ability to comprehend or learn how to apply engineering drawings
* Perform detailed measurement using standard and precision measurement tooling such as micrometer, veneers, and various inspection gages.
* Document all visual and dimensional inspection data for reports using standard forms.
* Repair and verify all areas of the propeller based on using approved procedures.
* Capable of learning how to use oxy/acetylene torch equipment for heating and cutting operations.
* Perform support activities to ensure successful; repair and modification of propulsion systems.
* Operate overhead bridge & jib cranes for moving and positioning equipment and tooling.
*Must have DOD Security Clearance
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.