[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
2nd Class Electrician - Local Candidates Only
* 3 years of Marine Electrician experience with Proven references*
* 2 years electrical experience installing cables through shipboard cableways, performing terminations on military and commercial crimp and soldering type connectors/connections*
Must be able to provide own hand tools
• Must be able to install conduit to bulkheads with brackets and screws, using hand tools, and threads wires through conduit to terminals, for example connection boxes, circuit breakers, voltage regulators, and switch panels.
• Perform maintenance and repair of generators, switchboards, controllers, circuit breakers, electrical motors, distribution panels, alarm, and lighting circuits.
• Conduct insulation resistance measurements of electrical cables to determine condition and effects repairs or replacements as required.
Capable of lifting and carrying components up to fifty pounds
Willing to travel up to 60% of the time.