[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team.
We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities.
We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees. If you are a Marine Insulator and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
* Pay: Up to $27.31/hr, dependent on experience
* Per Diem: $120/working day, dependent on your home location (must be outside 60 miles of jobsite)
* Job Duration: Long-Term Contracts Available!
* Contact Jenn Parcetich for more details: 757-599-7561; email@example.com
* Ability to install, remove, and repair molded insulation which includes calcium silicate, tempmat, and finishing cement to various size piping systems
* High quality workmanship is required
* Must be able to cut proper miters, apply fiberglass cloth over sections smoothly and without excessive glue being trapped, and use care to avoid applying adhesive on adjacent surfaces through the use of masking, drop cloths, etc
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, 7yr employment verification, and a hair follicle drug test.
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Insulators to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled marine insulators with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine insulators that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.