[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
2nd Class Electrician Needed
Must be able work different shifts
Experience on installing and repairing wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services on the ship and in shipyard facilities,
• Experience following blueprints and wiring diagrams:
• Must be able to install conduit to bulkheads with brackets and screws, using hand tools, and threads wires through conduit to terminals, for example connection boxes, circuit breakers, voltage regulators, and switch panels.
• Need to at least have 3 years of Marine Electrician experience with Proven references
• Connects power-supply circuits to radio, radar, sonar, fire control, and other electronic equipment.
• Test electrical characteristics, for example, voltage, resistance, and phase angle, in circuits, using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and phase rotation indicators.