[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are a Marine Sheet Metal Mechanic and want to be a part of the nationís elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
Marine Sheet Metal Mechanics are responsible for installation of electronic and navigational systems onboard vessels of all size.
Pay: Up to $27.31/hr, dependent on experience.
Per Diem: $120/working day, dependent on home address.
Contact: Jenn Parcetich, 757-952-4834
* 4+yrs experience
* Maritime experience preferred
* Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum and reference lines.
* Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions as with the use of a ruler.
* Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
* Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
* Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
* Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
* Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.).
Prior to employment, all new hire candidates must clear a 10+yr Federal Background Check, 7yr employment verification, and a hair follicle drug test.
Tradesmen International, Americaís elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Sheet Metal Mechanics to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled electricians with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine sheet metal mechanics that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.