[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Must have at least 5 years shipyard experience
• Use hand and power tools and testing equipment.
• Examine Electrical wiring, fiber optics, equipment, or fixtures using testing devices including Voltmeters, Ohmmeters, and Oscilloscopes to diagnose, document, and troubleshoot electrical circuits, cables, equipment and systems to ensure everything is functioning properly.
• Repair or replace faulty equipment or fixtures.
• Prepare work area, drill holes, grind metal surfaces, inspect and report on cableway and electrical equipment conditions.
• Install wiring, fiber optics, batteries, conduit boxes, panel boxes, cableways, motors, motor controllers, limit switches, proximity switches, hydraulic pumping units, hybrid delay, standard electronic modules, and other supplies.
• Work may involve the installation of components for new electrical systems or upgrading older systems.
• Prepare sketches or follow specifications according to blue prints, drawings, sketches, schematics, and wire diagrams.
• Direct or train other employees with lower class levels.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Medical Coverage
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
• Long Term Opportunities
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
• The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.