[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are a, experienced Yacht Trim Carpenter and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
* Must have minimum 3 year experience as marine yacht trim carpenter in a fiberglass environment
* Must have experience working with high-end materials, such as mahogany, teak, etc
* Must be able to read & interpret blueprints
* Must have working knowledge of marine woodworking joints, ie:dovetail, finger, lap, scarf, & sill splice
* Must have own basic tools & PPE, per yard specifications
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Outside Machinists to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled machinists with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine outside machinists that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
* Vacation Pay.
* Health Insurance.
* Dental and Vision Plan.
* Prescription Drug Plan.
* Life Insurance.
* Short-Term Disability.
* 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
* Incentive Programs.
* Tool Purchase Programs.
* Positions available for both local & non-local candidates
* Pay varies depending on jobsite location & employee home residence – per diem only offered for qualified candidates with home address 60 miles minimum from jobsite
* Must have updated resume in order to apply.
- Please send to email@example.com