[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Kodiak Labor Solutions is a skilled labor staffing company focused on workforce solutions for the Industrial Industry. Our company foundation was built on the “less is more” philosophy. Meaning, we would like to remain small, but provide MORE to our clients and employees. Our mission is to successfully build long-term relationships between our clients and our employees through trust, integrity and consideration for one another. With over 60 years’ experience, our depth of knowledge and commitment to the Industry is surpassed by none. We are an employee-centric company who distinguished ourselves by our level of commitment to our field employees and staff.
The Joiner position performs all tasks required to install bulkheads, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs and furniture in various types of vessels or other marine structures. The unfinished structure of a vessel is finished into living, work and leisure/recreation spaces, working with honeycomb material, and others.
• Uses tools and equipment in an efficient and safe manner for daily activities.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be reliable and have a strong work ethic and attendance
• Must have own tools
• Must be willing to pass an in-house urinalysis
• Health Insurance that includes dental, vision and STD
• PTO and holiday pay…COMING SOON!!!!
• Weekly Pay
Kodiak Labor Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer