[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**JOB LOCATION: PALATKA, FL**
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated craftsmen. If you are a marine-experienced craftsman who emphasizes safety, productivity and superior craftsmanship, we want you to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders. With hundreds of active partners, we have plenty of great shipyard employment opportunities. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and safety training to our employees. If you are a Marine Structural Welder and want to be a part of the nation’s elite marine skilled workforce, this is your chance to advance your career.
* Must have minimum 4 year experience as a marine structural welder
* Must be able to air carbon arc back gouge
* Must be exceptionally skilled with stick & flux core welding processes
* Must be proficient with carbon & stainless welding
* Must have own basic tools & PPE, per yard specifications
* Must be able to pass pre-employment physical & drug test
* $17/hr + $120/working day per diem (TRAVELER RATE); $22/hr (LOCAL)
* Per diem offered to qualified candidates - home address must be outside a 60mi radius in order to qualify & receive daily per diem - per diem rates negotiated at job offer
* Projected long-term job duration
* Minimum 40hrs/wk - cannot guarantee overtime
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking experienced Marine Structural Welders to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled structural welders with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled marine structural welders that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America.
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
* Vacation Pay
* Health insurance
* Dental and vision plan
* Prescription drug plan
* Life insurance
* Short-term disability
* 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
* Incentive programs
* Tool purchase programs