[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING -
Construction Services is now hiring Pipe Fitter for a project located in Mobile, AL. Applicants must have 3 years’ experience in the maritime industry.
Applicants the do not meet the minimum requirements or experience will not be considered.
$20.00/Hr. – Per Diem $80.00 per workday
Local to the area - $25.00/Hr.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and specifications to determine layout
- Cut openings for pipe in walls, floors and ceilings using hand or power tools or
- Ability to Measure, cut, thread and bend pipe to required shape using hand and power
- Test system for leaks using testing equipment.
- Clean and maintain pipe units and fittings and flush system.
- Install clamps, brackets, and hangers to support piping system using hand and power
- Ability to install pipe systems on board vessels in a safe and productive manner.
- Ability to safely rig equipment following all OSHA requirements.
- Inspection of work, identification of potential problems, initiation of corrective
Pass the “A” Class pipe fitters tests; written and practical.
Must successfully pass a background check & drug test.
Ability to work shifts or overtime as required, must be flexible.
Submit a detailed resume for review.
Call us (800) 748-1395