[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International has an IMMEDIATE position for SHIPFITTERS available in Cleveland, OH. This is a LONG-TERM position with the potential for plenty of overtime each week! Please find all the necessary details below. If interested, please reach out to the contact information listed.
- Minimum 3yrs shipfitter/structural fitter experience required
- Pay contingent on home residence location
:: UP TO $25/hour LOCALLY (must live within 60 miles of jobsite)
:: $18/hr with $120/working day NON TAXED per diem
:: Both local & non-local pay averages roughly $1000-$1300/week gross pay
- 40+ hrs/wk – potential for plenty of overtime
- Long-term expected duration
- Must be able to pass drug test & respirator fit questionnaire (online survey)
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own tools
- Must have own PPE
SCOPE OF WORK/JOB DUTIES:
- Marine work on tugboats
- Test & start work SAME DAY!
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 920-486-0176, call or text
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
Email your updated resume to the email above to be set up with a phone interview.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Vacation Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Prescription Drug Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
- Incentive Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Positions available for local & non-local candidates
- Per diem paid for days worked