[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Inside Machinist (Large Equipment Operator) 1
Two years minimum experience as an Inside-Shop Machinist.
1. Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc.
2 Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc.
3. Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc.
4. Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc.
5. Familiar with threading and the various measuring/gauging requirements
6. Drilling/tapping processes
7. Familiar with carbide machining processes
8. Ability to comprehend complex mechanical drawings and blueprints
. Strong math skills
. Machinist or Tool & Die Apprenticeship