[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International has an IMMEDIATE position for SHIPFITTERS available in Kentucky – MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AVAILABLE. This is a LONG-TERM position with the potential for plenty of overtime each week! Looking for 1st and 2nd class fitters for 1st and 2nd shift. Please find all the necessary details below. If interested, please reach out to the contact information listed.
- Pay contingent on experience & home residence location
:: Pay averages roughly $1000-$1300/week gross pay
- 40+ hrs/wk – potential for plenty of overtime
- Long-term expected duration
- Must be able to pass drug test & respirator fit test
:: MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN FOR FIT TEST
- Must attend on ONLINE orientation with a Tradesmen International representative
- Must have own vehicle
- Must have own tools
- Must have own PPE
SCOPE OF WORK/JOB DUTIES:
- Marine work on the river
- Full-service repair work
- May be working on vessels such as tug boats, barges, diesel engines/parts, deck & tank barges, and towboats
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 920-486-0176, call or text
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
Email your updated resume to the email above to be set up with a phone interview.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Vacation Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Prescription Drug Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
- Incentive Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Positions available for local & non-local candidates
- Per diem paid for days worked