[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
As a leading national skilled trade organization, we have the resources to help you maximize the skills you’ve developed and to contribute positively to your trade.
LEAD offers great benefits such as paid holidays* and paid sick leave* ( * subject to eligibility requirements) and allows you to CHOOSE how and where you utilize your hard-won skills, along with the opportunity to grow your experience level. Your team at LEAD want you to have a great fit at a company that values your contributions.
What are you working toward?
Based on your work ethic, development and dedication to your role, with support from your local branch and job-site leadership, you will develop and strengthen your skill sets
We are seeking Structural Welders to become part of our team!
Your responsibilities will include:
• Candidates will be required to weld gas shield” flux core arc welding (FCAW) with C02 shielding gas process.
• 3/8” V Groove weld with steel backing backing bar in 2G, 3G and 4G positions.
• All weld tests will be visually inspected to NAVSEA standards and receive 2 bend tests (face & root)
• All 3 weld tests are required to pass visual inspection and bend testing
Requirements for this role include:
• Must have at least 3 years of structural welding experience in the shipyard field or on a construction site.
• Able to work 40-60/hours per week.
• Work in outdoor environments.
$24.00/hour and $120.00 per diem
Please contact us at Aaron at 951 906 5210
LEAD is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
LEAD is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a growing national company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.