[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Tradesmen International has an IMMEDIATE position for DECK ELECTRICIANS OPERATORS available in Newport News, VA. This is a LONG-TERM position with the potential for plenty of overtime each week! Please find all the necessary details below. If interested, please reach out to the contact information listed.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the electrical field.
- Should have experience working in and leading a small team of 2+ employees.
- Must have experience with:
:: Electrical Theory (ie:DC, AC, Motors, etc).
:: LVR (low voltage release) and LVP (low voltage protection).
:: Schematic symbols, electrical installation drawings, wiring tables, and work packages.
:: Electrical components in the system (ie:contactor relays, overload relays, transformers, terminal boards, etc).
:: Tape measure // stick ruler.
- Must be available to work any shift (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
SCOPE OF WORK/JOB DUTIES:
- Marine work on a naval yard working on United States Naval vessels
PRIOR TO WORK:
Each potential employee is required to pass a federal background check and drug test.
- Up to $27.31/hr
- $120/working day per diem for all qualified candidates
PRIMARY TRADESMEN CONTACT INFORMATION:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 616-881-1782, call or text
BEST WAY TO APPLY:
Email your updated resume to the email above to be set up with a phone interview.
Join the Tradesmen Team and enjoy great benefits such as:
- Vacation Pay.
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision Plan.
- Prescription Drug Plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Profit-Sharing Savings Plan.
- Incentive Programs.
- Tool Purchase Programs.
- Positions available for local & non-local candidates
- Per diem paid for days worked