[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NOW HIRING – Marine Electrician
$28/Hr. - $160.00 Per Diem per workday.
Installs, repairs, and hooks up equipment for all electrical services on the ship. Lays out, pulls, lifts out and installs cable and conduit. Prepares work area, drills holes and grinds metal surfaces, and welds mounting equipment. Tests electrical equipment. Performs other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
Must have five years marine electrical experience. Ability to use power and hand tools and read composite blueprints, computer printouts, and Navy standards manuals required.
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS
1. Prepare work areas, drill holes and grind metal surfaces
2. Install welds and hook up equipment
3. Lay out, pull, rip out, repair and install cable and conduit
4. Test electrical equipment
5. Read composite blueprints, computer printouts and Navy standards manual
6. Removes scrap and performs general clean up
7. Other tasks as may be assigned relevant to the trade
• Must successfully pass a background, drug & alcohol test
• OSHA 10 Hour Maritime Certificate - OSHA Course of Certification will be provided to qualifying candidates
• Must have or be eligible to get a DBIDS (Defense Biometric Identification)
Submit a detailed resume for review.