[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Shipyard / Marine Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Deck Electricians for a project located in Newport News, VA. All applicants must have three (3) or more years of experience in the electrical field – Industrial, Marine or Commercial Nuclear applications.
$27.31/Hr. & $120.00 Per Diem per day.
• Must be able to read and interpret shipboard electrical installation drawings, wiring tables, schematics, and work packages.
• Proficient in the use of basic electrical meters and test instruments (volt-ohm meter, clamp-on ammeter, insulation resistance testers (mergers, etc.).
• General deck electrician work. (i.e., layoff and mount electrical equipment and wireways; install cable penetrations in equipment, bulkheads, and decks; cable installation; cable terminations; and cut-in and hook-up)
• Proficient in the use of basic electrician hand tools (i.e., Pliers, wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, connector crimping tools, etc.)
• A Deck Electrician will be required to pass the Stud Shooting training class and the associated vision test.
Must successfully pass a background check & Hair follicle drug test.
Must be able to work any shift and overtime, if required
Submit a Detailed Resume for Review.